« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

Anyone else have dying malls?

I took some photos of Northtown (my areas mall) and it has a weird look to it.

Here’s one:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ldj0dmgr8kysmsc0whbbu/100_0068.jpeg?rlkey=ei1is36rpnex49happm9d4e9x&dl=0

I put some more photos on my blog (and they aren’t blurry btw lol) I just didn’t feel like re-typing everything and gathering my links again so I just pasted the last link I had copied.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

Interestingly enough, a mall nearby me is actually thriving! Almost no lot in there is empty, and thousands of people go every day.

Report Reply

Reply by EnderCatCore

posted

the mall closest to me is still kinda active but i fear the day it becomes a dead mall. the feeling dead malls give off is so cool but at the same time rlly sad. i get that everyone orders stuff online now but idk theres just something so much more fun about a mall xP

Report Reply

Reply by Bordox500

posted

I live in the very edge of a metropolis, so i don't know how it is further out, but 4 me they're the same as always, full of people, no empty lots, ect. Closest thing was like in 2020, there was one that was practically empty and there was a weird room with a bunch of chairs. it rlly gave off apocalyptic vibes :v Sorry to hear that tho, Malls r a cool hang out place (only if u have money ( ˃̣̣̥△˂̣̣̥ ) ) so it's sad to see people get more and more isolated :c

Report Reply