« Romance and Relationships Forum

how did you meet your partner?

It has always been interesting to hear the dating stories of people who are dating/married. maybe you have some stories to tell? :D

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by juwuli

posted

hi ! I met my boyfriend in league of legends jfghbsdfgdsh I was playing with a group of random people and I felt harassed by them because some of them were treating me really bad and I got upset. I noticed that he was the only one that didn't say those things, I told him about how I felt and he said "yes, I think they went far with that." and I thought he was a nice person... we started playing together for a long time it's been 2 years since we met and I am happy to say that we are a couple now <3

Report Reply

Reply by кент1кXD

posted

aww that's very cute!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by weirdhouseplant

posted

Me and my gf happened to both be wearing MCR merch on the same day and started talking in the college canteen

Report Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted
updated

I met my partner on Facebook I was friends with his cousin and made a comment on a post. My partner then decided to reply to me to make fun of a word I spelled wrong. I reached out to him to ask if he was mad at me (severe anxiety issues as a teen) and when he said no we couldn't stop talking. We never ended up meeting in person for almost 5 years despite living in the same city. 

One time I got super drunk and couldn't take care of myself so I called him up to see if he'd come over because I had no other friends at the time and he never left my side. Literally, he came over just for the night and he kept asking to stay another night and eventually asked to move in. It's been 3 and a half years now 

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

on Twitch lmao

Report Reply