« Games Forum

neopets

Posted by linkie ❀

posted
updated

Forum: Games

hello fellow neopians!

if you're still hopelessly obsessed and/or spend hundreds of dollars on neopets every month, then you've come to the right place!

tell us all about your neopets journey. what are some of your goals and favourite memories? such as - how did you first find out about neopets? what keeps you playing? what kind of pets do you have? do you have any game trophies?

remember to please leave your username below if you'd like make a few new neofriends :)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by linkie ❀

posted
updated

hi I'M LINKIE!!! i started playing in 2000 and never stopped! my first memory of neopets was watching my cousin make a neopet and when i asked what she was doing, she told me i couldn't play because i was a BABY! i went home and immediately made an account. :)

my original account was frozen because i had a nightmare before christmas themed shop, with my shopkeepers name as "red devil"! my 2nd account (where i got my nickname linkie from!) was frozen because i liked to scam people. my 3rd is now my pride and joy and i treat it like a precious pearl.

my neobestie and i are obsessed with blowing our hard earned cash on making our pets look pretty.

here's some of my bebes!! the baby cybunny is based off of my irl cybunny, Truffles who is perfection! I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH.

my username is espressox so feel free to add me! ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Beanie

posted

I used to be a daily user as a kid up until I was about 9. Lots of life things happened  and now as an adult I occasionally play. I have two accounts. One that was recent and one I recovered from when I was a kid after I made the other account. I didn't know so many others were so dedicated it still :3

Report Reply

Reply by linkie ❀

posted

aww! well i'm glad you came back and recovered your old account! that's always so exciting to see people get their childhood accounts back. :D

Report Reply