« Back to the Goth Forum

Tips and stuff!!

Posted by Sol

posted

Forum: Goth Group

I thought it'd be nice to compile all the tricks and stuff I learned to see if it could help anyone here!!

(If I'm wrong abt anything let me know!!)

-Setting Powder is wayyy better then hair spray and actually has more product from what I've seen (i use the Sexy Hair Powder Play one!!)

-If your hair is way too hair sprayed like a doll with glue seepage (MH fans will understand ) then put on conditioner BEFORE shampoo and probably invest in a hair mask!!

-Buy a big bulk of cheap fishnets and then add stuff like safety pins or sew and rip them to make them look way cuter

-If an outfit looks bland then add a lot of necklaces or jewelry (pref if its thrifted)

- Thrift stores to buy clothes from and Goodwill as the best choice and then Unique (You can find cool stuff there too) as the ther best but other places like Bthrifty are better for shoes and accessories!!Β 

-Hot Topic make up actually works (for me and some friends at least)!!

-Invest in good make up so you don't end up buying a ton of stuff that you won't use!!

-Like the other one try to invest in quality stuff like one or two pairs of shoes that will last you a loooong time

-Avoid fast fashion as much as possible!!

-Stay informed in current events!! (Goth also has a huge political view)

I can't think of anything else rnn but I'll update it soon!!Β 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kadavera

posted
updated

How would one apply the setting powder to the hair?

Report Reply

Reply by Sol

posted

Im not sure why it isnt letting me reply directly to you but there is also hair setting powder, I think they also call it styling powder but im not exactly sure!!

Report Reply

Reply by Kadavera

posted

oh okay, I see, thank you! sorry for the late response!

Report Reply

Hi I have another trick to add :) when doing your makeup you can use baby powder instead of setting powder, you can get so much more for around the same prize! Apparently it doesn't work well for some people but me and my friend have never had any problems with itΒ 

Report Reply