« Travel and Places Forum

Where is a place you really want to travel to and why?

One of the places I want to travel to most is Turkey, maybe for about 2 or 3 weeks if I could. 

The reason is a little silly but I read this graphic novel (bake sale by Sara Varon) and one of the characters was Turkish and so I thought "yeah this place sounds awesome" and so now I wanna go to Turkey :-)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

I'd love to spend 2 weeks in Japan, especially during spring! I'd love to see the cherry trees and various gardens in bloom. I've seen videos and pictures of some of the gardens, but I want to see them in person! I'd also really like to try some of the food there (both typical restaurant foods as well as some luxury things like those really expensive fruits). I'd also hit a themed cafe if there was one going that I'd be interested in.

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

pitcairn island because of its absolutely bonkers history

Report Reply

Reply by luci

posted

I'd like to visit both New Zealand and Australia, because I've gotten to know several people from those places living in the US, so I think it would help me to understand them better to experience their culture.

Report Reply

Reply by Connolly

posted

I would really like to visit East Africa one day. Specifically Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Ethiopia. They all have some really ancient historical sites with influence from all around places bordering the Indian Ocean and it leads to this really unique blend of cultures

Report Reply