posted

> Start doing homework and assignments much earlier
> Finish reading Animal Farm
> Practice Accounting, Chemistry, Biology and Physics more
> Top-tier grades in Math class!
> Read the Bible more frequently
> Exercise more often
> Be myself

Going really well so far, and to all the others who have posted their goals I wish you the best of luck :)

Report Reply

Reply by lotta

posted

my goals for this year
- graduate
- travel to Spain & France
- get into Maastricht University!!!
- go out more often
- make new friends
- read more

Report Reply

Reply by MaxStarz

posted

I'm tackling my dreams this year of finally going to college and becoming a streamer. Honestly it doesn't even matter if I have zero viewers my first years. I'm happy to finally be doing it. It's always been a lifelong dream of mine. 

My big dreams are finally getting the job that I want and getting a house in Ireland. 

Report Reply

Reply by Walter White

posted

burn down los pollos hermanos

Report Reply

Reply by GloomyBear420

posted
updated

Is be less broke a goal? I wanna be less broke and do some cool shit this year....maybe get a lil more confidence too

also go to a music fest or concert where I can drop acid and have a fun time, i'm a little bored of just tripping at home!

Report Reply

Reply by X_CyAN!D3_X

posted

*pass my uni course
*practice on my production skills
*make closer friends
*attempting to make myself a morning bird
*have a stable income?

Report Reply

Reply by Mercy

posted

Despite it being 2022 now, I just hope that I'll find a good job in the future

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ meow ♥

posted

I want to finish gaining autonomy this year, at the very least!

Get my first credit card

Get my driver's license for the first time

Get my first car!

After that, I want to get comfy with driving and travel a little bit~ Decorate my vehicle and customize it, as well 

Report Reply

Reply by alexis

posted

It's 2023 now so I'm late to the thread but I want to overcome my anxiety and become the best version of myself despite my agoraphobia. 

Report Reply

Reply by tony

posted

my goal is to move to england

Report Reply

Reply by qiqi

posted

2023 now but whatever,

i only have 3 months of 10th grade left and i'm trying to get a passing grade of at least a c or a c+ in the classes im doing kinda terrible in but i still have a's and b's in most of my classes (hope it stays like that or gets better)

also make more friends,, ive noticed that ive been more sociable (is that the right word??) or i guess more extroverted than a few months ago, which is a very good progress because im more introverted but i dont mind having a lot of friends and connections...

taking care of my skin and my body more, my skincare routine is doing pretty well on me but i just need to keep up with the consistency. i also need to work out more even if it's just using like 25 lbs dumbbells (im pretty scrawny and weak so im trying to get more strength maybe) or just helping out with carrying the groceries

maintaining a good relationship with my parents especially my mom because we used to argue a lot but i hope each day gets better and our relationship will be better in the future

my overall life goal is to enjoy life and remember that there are always solutions to problems and life will get better if i work through it :)

Report Reply

Reply by ottomoth

posted

I hope to be a conglomerate overlord that topples every major company and use my money to level the playing field except for minorites.

Report Reply

Reply by lewinskitimeeee

posted

C or more in every class

get money

live life

study sum smart shi in uni 

get more money

Report Reply

Reply by sgitheanach

posted

Hello, for 2024, I would like to finally pop my clogs, akin to popping some sweet tabs of E. Where would I like to visit? Your mum, or anywhere but here - equally as spacious.  LOL

Report Reply