« Back to the jujutsu kaisen Forum

GOJO AND GETO

GOJO AND GETO? Oh my god, their story was so sad. I loved their dynamic so much. I want more of the flashback arc, just because I love them together so much. I want to see them fight together more, and just interact together more in that way. Gojo doesn't have a love interest in the show because he's in love with Geto. There's no convincing me otherwise. Also, the start of Geto's villain arc?? It's all because he couldn't go on missions iwth Gojo anymore due to him not needing Geto anymore since he's so powerful. That and the whole curse eating thing. He wants to get rid of all curses cause he's in pain due to his ability, and no one understands that. It's finally caught up to him how tiring and awful his ability is, and to add on top of that, he's kind of just lost the most important person to him. It's so hard, because I can completely understand where Geto's coming from, and it's heartbreaking. Then Gojo refusing to believe that Geto is killing people? It's so sad. On top of that, he wasn't even able to stop Geto when he had the chance because he cares about him so much. I just want more silly little stories of Geto and Gojo together in jujutsu high. Is that too much to ask ToT And the parallels in the two openers? How Gojo and Geto are walking with each other in the first one happily, and then they're walking away from each other with Gojo all sad and Geto all happy. NOOOO Then back in the present, Gojo was able to spot that Geto wasn't actually Geto right away. AHDHKSHFOKJO AND GETO'S ACTUALLY BEEN DEAD THE WHOLE TIME? I think Gojo also said something about how he had to be the one to put the final blow on Geto, which is also awful. We'll probably get a flashback to that at some point in the show, which will be hard to watch I'm sure. 

Anyway. That was my rant on the first arc of JJK season 2 (I guess not only the first arc, but mostly the first arc) I can't wait for more episodes to come out I'm so excited this show is so good. The writer is really good at all these twists and tragedies. AH

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Solen

posted

ughh this is so real, i love gojo and geto sm

Report Reply