« General Forum

I wanna get into cybergoth

Posted by Codymassacre

posted

Forum: General

I wanna get it I cyber goth but I’m not sure how? Like what music do cyber goth’s listen to? Like what are some songs/artists? Where can I get clothes? Is it entirely music based or is it music and style? Any tips or anything would be helpful ty!!!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by ☣ ECXXXSTASY

posted

hi! i know my profile says im scenemo but im also cybergoth most of the time. cybergoths are also called industrial goths, and they pair well with rivetheads aswell. cybergoths/industrial goths listen to electro-industrial, electronic body music, dark electro, aggrotech, futurepop, industrial metal and cyber metal. in my own playlist i have several cybergoth songs but they're also mixed with some darkwave/scene/emo/metalcore songs aswell lol, if you're interested i can pass you the link.

you absolutely do not need to dress cybergoth all the time to be cybergoth. in fact you dont even need the cyberlox (the hair tubbing we usually use), just put on some black clothing, some goggles and you're fine. if you don't like raves, try hardcore gigs, even tho they're not catered to cybergoths, people are always really welcoming there nonetheless (and its great if you like other genres). cybergoth raves are usually filled with drugs so be aware.

in raves, we usually dance something called 'industrial dance' which you can find various tutorials on youtube on how to learn. im not even that good yet but im practicing lol :sob: 

Report Reply