nearly got jumped for being a furry again a few days ago

the fuck is up with my school???

tried snitching but that made shit worse

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Connor Johnson

posted

i assume your in highschool and are a lower classman in that case i reccomend not trying to stand out otherwise you may get picked on i remember that was the case with myself back in 2016 however a girl in my gym class randomly said Rawr XD to me and thats when i asked if she was a furry and i guess knowing you arent the only one with that mindset in your school makes you feel good.

Report Reply

Reply by This Is A Name :3

posted

i mean, at this point, if the school wont do anything get your friends. maybe you could set something up so you'll always have a friend to help you out if they do it again. IDK. i dont get bullied to often, because im a taller girl, so if someone tried something i can 100% do damage. the kids in my class dont mess with me, because my friend group is considered "scary." (we are not) plus my brother is the kind of kid to get in fights a lot, so they think im like that. (im not. i only would throw punches if i had no choice) i am not the best person to give advice in any way, but they should just leave you alone! they are probably upset and have their own problems. (also, you can kick 'em in the balls if necessary!) i hope this helps! :)

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

i am so sorry!!

Report Reply