« Friends Forum

Our Friendship is More Important than What Happened in Palestine

Posted by Sofia Rina

posted

Forum: Friends

My friends, you know that I rarely post anything related to Israel and Palestine, especially about the conflict that occurred between them. The only reason is because I don't want any conflict to occur in the comments section.

There are many of you guys who are pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel, that's your choice. What about me? I'm pro Palestine but not in the way people might think. I try not to really show my views on this, I don't want our friendship to get worse because of this.

I support Palestine, I support the Palestinian people in fighting for their independence against the Israeli occupation. I support the two-state solution with pre-1967 borders. Hopefully one day, Palestine will be free.

I don't want to lose friends just because of differences in opinions about Israel and Palestine. Whether you are pro Israel or pro Palestine, if you are my friend, you are my friend. I always maintain harmony in our relationship.

It's not easy to find friends now, especially friends who can understand me as me. Please always be a good friend, I also always try to be a good friend. I don't really have any friends in real life. I need all of you.

I hope you all understand this. Don't end our friendship just because of this. Our friendship is more important than what happened there, please don't be angry. Please always be nice to me, I always be nice to you too.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by astor <3

posted

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted