« Friends Forum

hi <3 looking for 18+ friends!!!

hi im caroline!!! im 20 and i want to start using spacehey way more!!! im having trouble finding 18+ friends on here, it seems like everyone is 14 (╥﹏╥) pls add and i will add u back <3 tysm

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Harr

posted

I gave you a head start and sent you a friend request, I’m looking for 18+ friends too! I want friends that had the same childhood as I did.

Report Reply

Reply by nana ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

posted

hi hi !! sent u a friend request, i need to find some 18+ friends too, great music taste btw ^ ^

Report Reply

Reply by miko ^_^

posted

hai i sent U a friend request!! i was having the same problem haha, every person on here is 13-15 ;-; 

Report Reply

Reply by V🌧️

posted

i have the same problem ;; i sent a friend request !

Report Reply

Reply by 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙧☆

posted

Heyyy! I sent ya a friend request. I'm also looking for 18+ friends. I'm 19 btw :)

Report Reply

Reply by Cruelboypurple

posted

Got the same issue basically, most people here seem to be kids and while it's cool they have their spaces I do not want to interact with them.

Report Reply

Reply by Cruelboypurple

posted

Got the same issue basically, most people here seem to be kids and while it's cool they have their spaces I do not want to interact with them.

Report Reply

Reply by Simp

posted

Sending a request :)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖞

posted

hii ! i'm so down to be friends :))

Report Reply

Reply by miles?

posted

wahh same :"D rly makes a person feel old lool

Report Reply

Reply by EmoGamer420

posted

Heya !! im 21 and ive sent you a friend request!! always happy to have new friends, msg me whenever :)

Report Reply

Reply by ~Sage_Dog~

posted

Hello! Sent a friend request! I am going to be 19 soon so I hope that's okay- ^^'

Report Reply