« Back to the cannibalizm iz amazingzz!! Forum

mental health care school

so.. i go to a mental health care school / therapeutic school... it's honestly much worse than public school in my opinion. there's a bunch of fucked up people there who will manipulate you, judge you, make fun of you, hurt you.. there's no privacy there (unless you go to the bathroom), the staff are always on top of you no matter what, sometimes they're mean. the little children are loud, and it's worse because my ex, and ex-friends also go to that school. i hope i change schools next year, cuz rn.. idk how much longer i can stand this. now, now.. this isn't some stupid vent, this is my opinion. 

question of the day: do you need to vent to somebody? (im available atm! i'd be glad to comfort you as much as i can! if wanted ofc..)

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Ruiz

posted

In the realm of mental health care within schools, the introduction of new pharmaceutical treatments like wegovy weight loss poses both challenges and opportunities. While addressing physical health concerns, it's imperative to ensure students receive comprehensive support for their mental well-being. Integrating strategies to promote healthy body image, self-esteem, and coping mechanisms alongside medical interventions is crucial for fostering holistic health in educational settings.

Report Reply