« Back to the True Crime Forum

True Crime Podcasts

I'm all caught up on both of my favorite true crime podcasts (Small Town Murder and Morbid) and need recommendations for new ones!

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CaittyCatt

posted

Crime Junkie is really good even though it sounds super scripted. (I realize that it is) 

Also Lights Out Podcast is great! They do more than just true crime though. Its a nice variety.

Report Reply

Reply by LadyG

posted

i like lights out 

Report Reply

Reply by lia

posted

Casefiles is a really good one. I really enjoy the storytelling

Report Reply

Reply by soraya ^-^

posted

for a short one I'd say morning cup of murder, and for longer and more in-depth one I'd say serial killers. both on Spotify 

Report Reply

Reply by lilybopeep <3

posted

im quite a fan of the Ladies & Tangents podcast, not every episode is true crime - but the ones that are i find really interesting :)

Report Reply

Reply by Aleja

posted

I love parcast network on Spotify! they have unsolved murders and solved murders even the paranormal if ur into that 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Lauren☆

posted

I’ve been listening to the first season of Faded Out. It focuses on Johnny Gosch’s disappearance, which is a case that has been heavy on my mind since I first heard of it. If you’re familiar with the case, this podcast has brought in so much new information that has changed my perspective on it.

Report Reply

Reply by Lovely Ladee

posted

Morbid is my fav, second fav is Last Podcast on the Left!!

Report Reply

Reply by HappyDoer

posted

Gruesome

True Crime All the Time

Report Reply

Reply by IdaXD

posted

I love The Criminal Makeup podcast!

Report Reply

Reply by Lex

posted

The death in entertainment podcast is really great for celebrity crimes :)

Report Reply

Reply by killerjuggalo

posted

Serial Killers from Parcast. Their voices r soooo calm, they’re soo analytical and Parcast has more than just serial killers! anything from medical murders, superstitions or conspiracy theories. 

Report Reply