« Quiz/Survey Forum

What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Posted by Creature

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

I think it's fun to hear what people would do or would want to do in the case of a zombie apocalypse cuz it's the fall of society and american capitalism and a lot of other systems except for the fact that that the military and police would likely try to seize control of the country to keep any power they held before and rich people would hide in their little mansion bunkers where for some reason they got servants quarters as if their staff wouldn't quit the minute money became worthless

So imagine that an outbreak of a zombie virus that starts to rapidly infect people in New Mexico or something (It's where the atomic bomb was made so I just went with that) and it was meant to be used as a chemical weapon against *insert country here* but it got out. The government denies the fact that they were working on a chemical weapon in the first place but as the virus spread out in the midwest it's getting harder and harder to ignore. 

It's only when the state of California gets hit with an outbreak that the government issues a state of emergency and martial law but their control is shakey at best. At whatever state you're from (or just assume you're in the US at this time), what'd be your approach to a nearby outbreak? 

A. Prep to leave and travel alone/live off grid

B. Go around bashing zombies

C. Live like a nomad

D. Just go around the country raiding malls and amazon warehouse for the stuff you never got to have

E. Document the apocalypse

F. Let yourself get bitten

G. Do a bunch of crazy stunts and go out in the coolest way possible

H. Leave the country

I. Do everything on your bucket list

J. Other (specify if possible) 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anarcho-Aris

posted

All of the above except for H because I feel like it would be really crazy at airports and stuff to leave the country I mean unless you used your own private jet or boat or something but assuming in this situation I am the average proletarian American with a minimum wage job I think I’ll just stay

Report Reply

Reply by idkwhattomake_myname

posted

tbh I couldnt do much if I got attacked so I would just do as much cool shit as I can before that happens and I would rather die than become a zombie 

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i agree with anarcho-aris, everything else seems fun but no way am i trying to catch a flight or boat lol [i live in the uk so i couldn't even cross the border to someplace else]

Report Reply

Reply by Pyro

posted

Living like a nomad is probably one's best bet, assuming the virus has somehow spread through Canada, Alaska should be a pretty good choice since ig has a lot of animals and isn't densely populated.

But eventually my luck would run out. I'd probably choose to either become a zombie or kill myself, depends on how long the transformation takes and if I'll still be aware as a zombie or not

Report Reply