« SpaceHey Forum

How do we prevent OnlyFans tho ?

Posted by viv

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

All the socials have been spammed by the OnlyFan creators.
Controversial opinion, but I genuinely am tired of the nudity and requesting of money for nudes.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

Nudity

SpaceHey is not a place to display, share or promote any form of the following types of content:

1. Nudity
  2. Sexual content

Additionally, your experience on SpaceHey is largely curated by who and what you choose to interact with. Don't interact with users who are obviously sex workers, don't open threads containing content you don't want to engage with, and report things when you see them.

I do think we need forum/blog moderators who remove spam and posts that clearly violate the rules, but generally speaking if you want to avoid something you can do so.

Report Reply

Reply by viv

posted

These are great rules!
And already received friend requests from sex workers promotion their snap/of content
-.-

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

I aint got nothing. Just...what? This place isn't intended for making connections of that kind my dudes. What the heck. It's like yall totally missed the point and it splattered against the wall over your head, six feet above ya.

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

I spent the past 20 minutes looking through the recents section on every forum and only saw a handful of threads in the past month that looked like people fishing for internet sex, almost entirely restricted to the Romance and Relationships section. If you're getting friend requests from people selling sex, report & delete.

I really think you guys are making a problem where one doesn't exist.

Report Reply

Reply by viv

posted

noted and deleted !
much appreciated about the info :)

Report Reply