« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

lucid dreams

Does anyone else frequently have lucid dreams?? it is normal to have so many? Like i have about 3 dreams a night and theyre all extremely vivid and llucid and i wake up remembering almost every detail. anyone else? 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lex

posted

OMG I CAN RELATE. I think ever since ive gotten into writing my dreams have been more vivid and I can think more clearly in them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Raccoon721

posted

I remember periods in my life where I could dream like you almost every night, then they just go away or appear sometimes, but I can't tell for sure what cause them. Thinking/writting about it could make you more aware of them, thus giving you lucid dreams more often I guess. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sid✴

posted

Recently I have had lucid dreams with the same setting. I've had the same setting of dream, just with different outputs, three times the past few months. its been a minute since ive been to that place but i think the whole experience was pretty cool. 

those dreams were always setted in like an outdoor market, but all of the little shop stands were in cubbies. Outside of the cubbies, the weather was calm and sunny with occasional clouds; you can tell it was a little windy, but you couldnt feel it and it seemed very slow. Like everything besides the people were in slowmo. the grass and trees and ocean (there was a wooden fence that seperated the market from a beach) were all slightly more saturated than usual. it was an overall calm place besides the bright sun and colors.

the second you went into one of the cubbies, the weather turned almost stormy. everything became gray or muted. the little stands always consisted of things I particularly like shopping for; crystals, jewelry, beads and charms, and music related things. it was like if i got to spend a day ANYWHERE, it would be somewhere like that. 

things happened in these dreams but this reply would get longer than it already is. ending this with saying that I think lucid dreaming and anything like it is so fascinating.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖍

posted

I can't remember if ive had one recently but i remember having them often as a child,, that can be scary but super cool.

Report Reply