« Life Forum

The dreams and intrusive thoughts I feel

Posted by Losttransit

posted

Forum: Life

Ive been having dreams since two years ago now. I know this because I mostly have never dreamed at least not to where I have an account each night. Some can be ok but mostly there buzzard and uncomfortable, like ones where I'm trapped with someone I haven't thought about and who has hurt me.

Does anyone experience something similar to this? 

I also have random intrusive thoughts out of nowhere. Like, I'm in bed and suddenly my mind forms the sentence: is death really that scary?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jackie

posted

I’ve been going through this since 2020 right about when the pandemic started. I have no answers to this but I ended up developing anxiety and depression due to it. I was suicidal but I got help. Please talk to someone. If you have nobody to talk to, I am here

Report Reply

Reply by Maya

posted

recently had a dream abt dating my friends girlfriend ( i dont like her lmaoo)

Report Reply

Reply by Saturn

posted

૮꒰ ˶•ω•˶꒱აノ*:・゚✧ ૮₍•᷄ ࡇ •᷅₎აˀˀ

Report Reply

Reply by Ayeden

posted

There is a lot of debate about the meaning and purpose of dreams and intrusive thoughts. Some people believe that dreams are just random images and memories that our brains produce when we are asleep. Others believe that dreams are a way for our subconscious to communicate with us, and can provide us with insights into our personal lives or the world around us. I have hired https://writingpaperhelp.com/ to research and write on this topic. Intrusive thoughts are thoughts or images that randomly pop into our heads, which can be disturbing or upsetting.

Report Reply