« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

skinwalkers

they are quite intresting

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lex

posted

They are! I hope that if we have any First Nations friends on here they can add to this subject :) But I understand that despite online interest, it's not polite to talk about. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rain

posted

What are skinwalkers? /Gen

Report Reply

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted
updated

I'am Black and of Nigerian Heritage but I have Done Alot of Research on Skinwalkers and They are Native American Witches that were Once Shamans and they are Shapeshifters that Take The Pelts of Predatory Animals like Wolves,Bears,Coyotes which they are not Supposed to Do.                                                                                                                   They have to Kill a Close Loved One like A Sibling inorder to Get Their Powers and if you Kill a Skin Walker which is Very Hard to do then You Can Get Cursed and then Become one yourself.                                            A Bullet dipped in White Ash shot into The Heart can Kill these Hungery Warlocks or Cannibalistic Wizards and sometimes They Play The Flute to Court Females and Other Times Whistling or Playing The Flute Attracts Them.                                                                                                               Skin Walkers Practice Necromancy and Sleep with Dead Female Corpses(Necrophila) and also Eat The Dead and Eat or Attack Animals like Pets and Livestock and lastly Just Thinking About them. Or Saying Skinkwalker or Talking About Skinwalkers Can Attract them And White Ash drives Them away and They Can Mimic The Voices of Loved Ones or Even Shapeshift into Human Form like of that a Relative.                                                                                                              Or Friend even Go into The Roads and Woods to Cause Car Accidents or Lure People into Danger so They Can Eat and Good Shamans Can Destroy Them and Their Bad Medicine.

Report Reply

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted
updated

But I'am okay cause I'am an Witch myself but I'am an Satanic Witch and You Really Should Look-up Skinkwalker Ranch.                          Cause alot Dissappearences and Muttilated Animals along with Mysterious Lights In The Sky have taken Place there.

Report Reply