Posted by Honey in boots

posted

Forum: General

SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN TO ME HOW DOES THIS WORK 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by ◞ vivi ! ‧₊˚

posted

idk if u still need this thsi was pretty long ago u mightve figured it out but basically this is like myspace!! which is a social media app (well it used to be now it’s for music..) sooo it would work the same .. umm some of the basics u can do is probs like change ur profile and edit it to look pretty n stuff but i see u already did that sooo moving on

u could go on other peoples forums, just like you made this one, but the popular ones r SO dead so honestly js click the recent topics and comment pn there ppl r more likely to respond. on the site (which is just when you open it you don’t need to click anything) you can also see “cool new ppl” these are people who just recently joined the site and r more likely 2 be active, so ig i’d suggest you can add them if you need anyone to talk to bc this site is kinda dead recently .. for starters you can find some friends there!

always check ur notifications if anything else such as friend requests appear under your “my mail” section except the 4 basic buttons (where you can check your messages or bulletins, or send them, you should check your instant direct messages frequently as well ppl want to talk 2 u u know!!)  

for the buttons/stuff at the top of the site seeing u posted this on a forum i’d assume u already know what all this stuff is for but looking into it if someone explaisn it for u it rlly helps u around the app

you can click browse at the top, this is where you can find more users to add & befriend, as you can filter it to active ppl only, new users only, etc. so it’ll be very likely these ppl will add you back. you can also search for users so if you know anyone on spacehey with a username (they are optional yes) you can add them from there if they’re not in the active list. there is also an advanced search!

you can directly message people with the message button ! or start up your own blogs & bulletins ! 

for blogs you can make & update your own entries about literally anything. usually i see ppl making these to update them on something, or just for fun! they’re kind of a very slightly more active version of the forums (or used 2 be) you can honestly just talk about anything on your blog it’s great. these entries will also appear on your profile, i think? 

bulletins r limited stuff that stay for 1-10 days. i think they’re like little reminders, i’m not very sure? but in my opinion those stuff i js talked about r the best way to communicate. and i’m pretty new to this too so i wouldn’t know all too much either .. but yeah this works exactly like any other social media app just a bit different

always look at peoples profiles before adding them, they may not be the type of person you should be around, you might not match their boundaries or they might not match yours. so always double check just to see if anyone’s actually worth adding. but there’s a lot of choices! this site has been thru a couple data leaks bc of bad server management but this has been fixed a long time ago. be careful because g0re + n$fw / 🌽 accounts also spam this stuff in people’s comments or post about it especially in newer accounts, so you should double check that too. these accounts have been removed tho as far as i’m concerned but you should stay safe incase they come back, someone has a blog that updates based off of if any of these are spotted or not!

so yeah i think that’s really the basics of what you can do .. you can also explore the site yourself and see what else there is to do but i hope u have fun (oh ya there’s an app too, not sure if you have it? but it could be a lot easier and better to work with than a website which is kinda slow at times for me)

good luck :) 

Permalink Report Reply