« Books and Stories Forum

give me gooddd thriller book recs

I absolutely love horror, thriller, mystery, drama books but soo many of them r so dull :,( give me good ones, i want to read more of the genre but its so difficult to find stuff thats acc intresting

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"The story of the book, as well as its characters, is a mystery, and it takes the reader on an adventure that has been a mystery to this point, but that is the only way to understand the book"

"This book is about a robot that goes to Mars, but the only thing he's going there for are the robots, and he is the only human who has a clue as to what is really going on, and that's when it comes down to what to believe, which I am very happy about. It has a very dark and disturbing tone, and it's a book that will be missed. The only way I will ever buy a robot books is to have it as an investment, but the fact of the matter, it has to be read by people, and that will always be the case"

If I can read this, then i will be buying the books for the rest of my life.

I am so sorry to hear that, but this has happened before, I am so happy that I am able to get a new copy of the series.

If anyone has a good story for the series and wants to know more about me or what i am doing here, feel free to ask in a message.

Report Reply

Reply by Co.u.ch

posted

None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney was sooooo good I think! It's about 2 teens who survived a serial killer teaming up and working with said serial killer to find an active killer (I'm bad at explaining books lol) I can't wait for her next book that's coming out this year lhslhfdl

Report Reply

Reply by MiguelVang

posted

I will recommend you a great thriller book which is Menacing Angels. It is written by professional author Carolyn S Tanner. It has great storytelling and engages you to the last page. The story plot and characters are well-developed and hooked you to read till the end. I suggest checking it out if you haven't already.

Report Reply

Reply by explainwideeyed

posted

I will recommend you a great thriller book which is scratch geometry dash.

Report Reply