« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

Why people are so mean...

Whenever I open tiktok I see someone beeing mean, it's so sad, I miss when I used to see roblox gameplays

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by emma

posted

yeah. i see too much bullying on tiktok, it's insane. i thought it was an app to make fun videos? idk tho. kind of sad that people have to resort to negativity just to feel something on the internet

Report Reply

Reply by bridgette

posted

well ur first mistake waz opening tiktok XD but srsly its like an echo chamber but of negativity. Old things with sentimental value for people get dug up for microtrends, everyone is in a race to seem optically superior, and its just a bad app to use for ur mental health. Anytime you express urself its "goofy (skull emoji)".

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

It seems like most TikTokers are insecure themselves, and feel the need to put down anybody who actually has ambition

Report Reply

Reply by Croissant_Official

posted

yeah it's awful ! My friend today made the decision to uninstall that app and i'll probably follow her soon

Report Reply

Reply by pixie!🎀

posted

seriously they need to grow a heart a think about other

(bad spelling)

Report Reply

Reply by pixie!🎀

posted

seriously they need to grow a heart a think about other

(bad spelling)

Report Reply

Reply by Raccoon721

posted

Yeah I feel the same. Sometimes I see people showing cool stuff they did and there is someone being mean in the comments. I always try to say nice things and hope the person focus on that instead of the negativity.

Report Reply