« Automotive Forum

Any fellow Mustang owners on here?

Just curious if anybody else here on SpaceHey owns a Mustang? I own an older model 2000 4.6 GT convertible as a cheap daily driver that was bone stock until i started lightly modding it last year & plan on eventually dropping a 5.0 coyote motor out of a newer 2016-up model car in a year or two & painting it blue. What do you guys have? Most serious mustang owners usually buy whatever year they can afford & modify the shit out of it to beat the newer ones so I know theres got to be a couple interesting stangs on here & I love talking with fellow owners for ideas.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Nyx Varlett

posted

Not an owner but I definitely am a lover of mustangs :) honestly I have my friends to thank for that, specifically fox body 

Report Reply

Reply by Ambear007

posted

I have an 04 cobra the first car I bought on my own shes stock other then no cats and a straight pipe. But I haven’t been able to to much with her Bc I recently got a Tahoe I’m working on 

Report Reply

Reply by Fades

posted
updated

I own a 2005 Roush convertible Mustang. Long tube headers, Torson rear with 4:10 gears, Automatic with manual shifter, changed the wheels to 10x18 on rear and 9x18 on front. 62mm throttle plate and it is supercharged. Also has an Air Suspension.

Fades's profile picture

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

about to get my uncles 2007 navy mustang when i get my permit

Report Reply

Reply by herry

posted

contexto game is a variant of the well-known word game Wordle. Each day, Context will present you with a new conundrum to solve.

Report Reply

Reply by Xxmidnighteclipsexx

posted

Yo I got a 98 v6

Report Reply

Reply by bails

posted

i own a '95 mustang! 

Report Reply