« Sports Forum

Hockey Super Thread

Posted by Avalanche Forever

posted
updated

Forum: Sports

This entire thread is dedicated to hockey, specifically NHL but all hockey discussion is welcomed.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Autistic Rambo

posted

Go Avs Go 💙

Report Reply

Reply by Ramm

posted

Two posts in four months :(

Report Reply

Reply by Superchamp41

posted
updated

Hockey is cool, I hear buffalos affilate the pirates are doing well this season I think? Will have to inform my buddy on this forum he should like it I don't know hockey much all the teams I know are the bruins and thrashers (orginally From atlanta)

Report Reply

Reply by Gamingnerd89

posted
updated

I know more from the AHL than I do the NHL but I did watch a few games last night, with the Blue Jackets vs the Capitals Game that was a 3-0 shut out against Washington even with their rising star number 8 whos name I cant remember and the thrashers vs blues game, which I am not surprised they lost 4-2 at home but I bet in a couple of years they will be as good a team. Now for others. I have seen Colorado play, I remember watching the Avs win the cup in 01 when I was 12 (19 now) but I'm not sure if they still are a good team? I heard Patrick Roy retired 2 years after, Peter Forsberg is in the SHL right now, Borque retired after that season and I heard around that Sakic is retiring after the 08-09 season. but other than that I mostly know AHL stuff if people are interested in talking about the new 08-09 season, Me personally am a huge fan of the pirates and monarchs (Season ticket holder for 2 years now.) But it will be interesting to see others discuss the AHL here if they do, even after the Iowa Stars switched affiliates to Anaheim and became the chops, I forgot about the renaming till a few weeks ago when I saw they changed it on NHL 09. and real quick a buddy from manchester told me that there were talks with Johnathan quick and the kings bringing him on as a full part of the team, since last season he played three games for the kings due to Erik Ersberg suffering a groin injury.

Report Reply

Reply by ☾ Harvey ☽

posted

I'm a HUGE Minnesota Wild fan!! I am a bit basic in my choices of my favs but I cannot shut up when a game is on and even then I can't shut up about hockey. I will protect Marc-André Fleury with my life and I own a Kirill Kaprizov home jersey.

Report Reply