« Writing and Poetry Forum

Spoken Word!!

Hey!! I wanted to create a forum for Spoken word artists!

Share your written work, IG and YT!! 
Let’s network and find link minds!!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I like the way it looks and feel and it feels great to have my own personal space. It feels like a great place to work and play. The only problem I had is that I couldn't see the people in front of the door. So I started looking at other forums and I started to see the other members. It's like I was looking at a computer and the people there looked at my work as if I was doing something.

So I created my forum. It was a little like an IRC bot, with no signups, no posts or anything, it was a simple, friendly forum with no rules, no comments.

So it's not like a forum, but like an IRC. You just send a text and a reply.

The only problem I got is, I couldn't see any people in the forum.

And then, when I started to see people, I saw a group of friends and I said "oh my God. It's so great!" and they said, I can see people here.

And so it started to be fun. It started with people saying things like:

Oh I am so glad you like it

And I can say "I really liked it"

And I'm like "oh my gosh, I like it too."

And they were so nice and helpful, so I was really glad that I had the space and the people to do that. And I think the only way to get people in here is to create something like an IRC forum. I don't know how it will turn out.

So it became a really good thing for Spent a few days, I got the space. I got the space to do it, but I don't think it was a great idea to create it as it's just not that good. I'm glad that it was done, and it was great. But I think that's the main reason why it took so long, because there was a lot to do before it could go live, I don't think there's any good way to go back.

And then I saw some people that were just like "Oh my God.

Permalink Report Reply