« Back to the Furries of SpaceHey Forum

What was your furry awakening??

For me it was MLP and Littlest Pet Shop! XD

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Graffiti

posted

i always drew animals from the second i developed motor skills but i found a "How To Draw Furries" book at barnes and noble when i was 10 and it was all over from there

Report Reply

Reply by V4an1shed

posted

I didn’t know furries were a thing *shrugs

Report Reply

Reply by ExtraTerrestrialMisfit (TS141)

posted

idk i liked animals and i liked to draw them standing up like humans then i found out furries r real and i wuz liek WAAAAT!!!!!!! and i fell in luv but tbh i like da fursuitz da most

Report Reply

Reply by Vishnyaa🍒

posted

The freaking Vivziepop animation of "Die Young" I remember when i saw that video my life changed completely  :P

Report Reply

Reply by Kippie

posted

early 2010/2000s animation memes,,

Report Reply

Reply by Mark X_X

posted

Disney furry movies :3

Report Reply

Reply by Nyaonics / June

posted

It was this old old animation meme of a wednesday campanella song that was made by a ton of different artists and there was a short scene with a kitsune fox looking guy and my brain was like "DUDE YOU HAVE TO GET A DRAWING TABLET RIGHT NOW" and I did and i guess that started it all lol. funnily enough that was one of the artists that wasn't credited in the description of that video so it took me several years to find out who made that part

Report Reply

Reply by SaltyVinegar

posted

Since I can remember my furry awakening was animal jam… 

Report Reply

Reply by ASTERZTEETH

posted

tbh i was always a furry, since i was a little kid i was OBSESSED with animals and drew nothing but animals. i was also a hardcore Warriors fanatic lol

Report Reply

Reply by Rime

posted

always loved and drew animals, but what did it for me was pokemon, neopets, warner bros-verse and disney cartoons. all these things hit me around the same time and i never recovered lol

Report Reply

Reply by EnderCatCore

posted

100% sonic. i had been a huge fan of sonic ever since i was really young and one day i made an oc and then decided to make a sonic version of it and it stuck around long enough for it to become my fursona XD

Report Reply

Reply by Keith

posted

I always had an interest to animals (esp antros), but my friend was the one to introduce me to the furry community! I was like, 6 years old at the time <w>

Report Reply