« Romance and Relationships Forum

I’m a single gay emo 🖤 looking for someon to rock my world xdd

So I got space hey for the purpose of obtaining the kind of relationship you see in these emo kissing pictures I want that I want that so bad & it give everything in my heart to the boy I’m with & we can go out into the night and makeout in lots of different spots and do whatever makes you feel alive so if that sounds like fun hit me up I’m always down to video call and here is my insta for more pics of me https://www.instagram.com/l3onxxboykiss3r?igsh=NHR1d2gxb3lrazEw&utm_source=qr

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jovim

posted

A question, have you not managed well with any dating apps? Because I imagine that the photos you post on Instagram would easily make you popular on any of them, as it is what attracts other users to match with you. But I completely understand if you are looking to avoid users who are not interested in serious relationships because, even though I have never used them, I know how problematic gay dating apps can be in that regard. However, I ponder the idea of you easily finding someone nearby, and how these apps would be more helpful compared to a forum. Anyway, I wish you success.

Report Reply

Reply by Senrixxbloodlust

posted

No I don’t mind the advice at all . But I am on several dating apps all have proven fruitless & people only message me to share there carnal desire for my body noting that gives me anything to go on just lust & to add to that I have some horror stories too I seem to attract the worst people ! As far as irl it’s the same just perverts I want to meet someone that’s more than that someone emo 🖤 & affectionate but so far nothing that lasted ! The only thing I demand in a relationship is loyalty & I’m the best care giver there is I’m so attentive so dedicated that not having someone to love makes me feel colder than stone . If you any sites besides badoo & grinder that would be so helpful , I’m also on soemo, altscene , friend project, nuclear boom but there so inactive they where popular before I was on there now it seems like only me & a few of my friends are on them :( 

Report Reply

Reply by Jovim

posted

Sorry for the delay in responding, that's because SpaceHey didn't notify me of your message.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to recommend to you. I'm not experienced with dating sites because I'm practically afraid to use one, and I'm worried it might make me feel bad. You mentioned Grindr, and on that platform, a person needs a lot of mental strength not to end up leaving it even with depression because people there can be cruel, objectify, humiliate... it's difficult.
I could try to help you by asking someone with more experience in this and who might know of a good site, but I believe that almost all of us in the LGBTQ+ community are going through the same difficulty. I've also been apprehensive about the idea of maybe not being able to have a relationship with someone because I'm autistic and already have a series of difficulties just to have someone's friendship, so this leads me to be very needy and affectionate towards people, which many use as a weapon to hurt me.

Report Reply

posted

I’m autistic too but I’ve shed the skin of the shy person I used to be and now I want someone again someone with sweetness & romance in there heart I’m tired of empty flings . I can suggest to you that try it out make friends and build up some sort of social comfortability then apply what you learned to a relationship if you want 🤷

Report Reply

posted

I’m autistic too but I’ve shed the skin of the shy person I used to be and now I want someone again someone with sweetness & romance in there heart I’m tired of empty flings . I can suggest to you that try it out make friends and build up some sort of social comfortability then apply what you learned to a relationship if you want 🤷

Report Reply

Reply by Jovim

posted

The downside in my case is that even though I make an effort in the niche I might be in at the moment, I can't make friendships. I don't consider myself shy. People reject me as a friend all the time because they find me repetitive, due to my hyperfocus triggered by autism, and bringing it into casual conversation is really the most natural thing for me. I am an artist, involved in theater acting, but I've never managed to establish relationships beyond professional respect.

Report Reply

Reply by Chahyay

posted

Chahyay offers a wide range of kitchen rack to help you organize and declutter your space. Find the perfect storage solution for your kitchen today.

Report Reply