« Back to the mcr fans!!!! Forum

how did u become a mcr fan?

well... i became a fan because i really liked to listen to lil peep then i start watching all his interviews in 2018 and i saw that one of his biggest inspirations was gerard way!!

i searched to know more about that gerard way guy and here i am!

p.s. : im looking for friends so please feel free to message me :)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SpRinG ¡Is DeAd!

posted

I used to have these books named "Ghost Girl" and on the last pages it had like a "Soundtrack" for the book and each song was a chapter in the book so the fifth chapter (if I'm not wrong) was It was titled after the song "This is how I disappear" 

And since I listen that song for the first time I fell in love with the band, now that's my favorite book. ( English is my second language so I'm sorry if I had some bad grammar :/) 

Report Reply

Reply by Alice blog

posted

Around like 2014-2019, my older siblings were really into what was concidered like "Tumblr emo" at the time (top, patd, mcr, you know) and i used to really like the stuff they liked mostly because i was a kid and it was what was around me (When i was 8,i tried to audition for the little mermaid with Cancer, and it was tied between that and carry on my wayward son...  the version from supernatural the musical.)

Since they were embarrassed about everything they liked as teenagers, I had to avoid actually getting into mcr until like.. last year. 

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

the first "emo" song i ever heard was i write sins - some kid was doing a drum playthru at a talent show in my first yr of secondary. i got into panic and then discovered the rest of the "emo trinity" from there [CRINGE lol] but got super into mcr especially and i kinda never stopped listening to them since i found them almost a decade ago

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

I watched them perform on the Conan O'Brian show sometime in December of 2004, and quicky got into them.  About a few weeks later, it was Christmas and I got an $25 iTunes gift card, bought both of their albums, and put them on my iPod.

Report Reply