« Back to the Journal Journey Forum

Introductions [pinned]

Posted by z3n0c1de

posted
updated

Forum: Journal Journey Group

Just post an intro, anything you like :)

Mine:

Name: zeno

Prns: she/her

Extra: I'm trying out journaling this year, kind of normal journaling with lots of pics and stickers thrown in?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by milk

posted
updated

name: milk

prns: they/them

Ive been journaling for about 9 months now, just writing a ton but im trying to get into a more picturey collage-type journaling!

Report Reply

Reply by Max

posted
updated

name: max

pronouns: any:)

I love to journal and I have for a while now:3 usually just about my feelings but I wanna junk journal more

Report Reply

Reply by intraterrestrial

posted

name: cass or kol 

prns: he/she

extra: ive been journaling on and off for a while, mostly off tho bcs im not the best at consistency. im hoping to turn my journaling into more of a blogging thing bcs spacehey is rlly fun, but ideallly i wanna try to do more of both.

(also pls check out my blog post "1/14 slopes" and leave some kudos!!)

Report Reply

Reply by adri.anna1707

posted

Name: Adri

Extra: I journal sometimes, usually during stressful times, as an escape. I feel like when others can't understand me or either when I get too scared to share my thoughts aloud, I write them (pen & paper, not digitally). Recently, I've learned that I am not able to do that anymore because some people I know have been reading my entries. So I hope that Spacehey can maybe be an escape for me. Sorry for ranting :)

Report Reply

Reply by Sena

posted

Name: Sena

Extra: love journaling, writting down my feelings, poetry, scheduling

Report Reply

Reply by cami

posted

name: cami 

prns: she/her

extra: i love journaling, i have like a little routine in the morning and night and i have a notebook with me when im out and i want to write something. It is so terapeutic and liberating for me to write my feelings, some thoughts or anything that is on my mind, it helped me to know myself better. I also love to plan stuff and make lists:) 

Report Reply