« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Can you Work 100% online?

With what's going on in the World right now.

How important is it to you (your family & friends) to be able to work a job completely online?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

I've been working completely online for a year and a half now and I prefer it this way. I'm honestly dreading having to go in-person at some point. Why would I want to have to wake up an hour earlier and put on my least-comfortable clothes to do the same thing I could do with an hour of extra sleep in my slippers?

Like I get that there IS value in going in-person sometimes, but every day? Absolutely not, especially when a significant portion of in-office time is spent pretending to be busy when there isn't anything pressing happening.

Report Reply

Reply by James Courier

posted

Been work from home for almost 2 years now. I could never go back to a normal office job knowing the freedom of working in my underwear 2 states away from where my desk was. Company loves it too since they don't have to pay the infrastructure costs for a giant building for all of us to fit in. If for some reason they forced us to go back, I'd find another job that was work from home, but thankfully that's not going to happen now that we've got so many people out of state and producing even more than when we were in the office.

Report Reply

Reply by Lief Erikson

posted

it is impossible for me as a Carpenter/Craftsman I have to go to the workshop/customer to do my work. So 404 Homeoffice not found  :D

Report Reply

Reply by johnnyy

posted
updated

I work remotely too, that's convy. I saved so much time. I use scan app iphone for sending and scanning docs for work. Useful app, with its help I can easily scan and save any document in PDF and JPEG format and turn any image into text in seconds, that's so convy. I always scan my IDs and business cards of my contacts.

Report Reply

Reply by alikaka

posted
updated

I started thinking about working for myself with online. Working with the marketplace. Here I studied how to start an online marketplace there was a lot of interesting information on how to make a good start and how not to make mistakes, it was useful information for those who want to start working and earning online. 

Report Reply