« Art and Photography Forum

Random Photos From Phone

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by swchr

posted

Great pics! I really like the contrast between objects and the environments!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The only way to get rid of the problem with "bots is through education". It would take education to fix the problems that we're dealing with today (and that's why I'm so concerned). But I think it can be done, and it should be, through education (or, at least, a lot more). It's not that the robots aren't important, it's simply that we don't want the problem to be fixed by the technology. I think it's important for society to be aware that robots are a part of everyday human life (which is something we can learn from), that they are not just an annoyance or an annoying annoyance. They have a place and they have a role. They can do what we want and do things, but it can also take away from the problem.

So, if we want robots to solve our problems, I'm not saying that the government should make robots the primary means of doing that, because that's a big, big problem and I'm not sure how we're gonna solve it. It's not just about "we need robots" or even just "we're going to do it better than the rest" but we need more of the same thing. I think it's important for society to be aware that robots can be part of the everyday lives, and I think it can be done by the government, but that should be something we're not doing at all.

So I'd say: "I'm sure you're not going anywhere. We've all been there. But I don't know what's going on with this."

Permalink Report Reply