« General Forum

Long Hair Fairies

Posted by Leila

posted
updated

Forum: General

I adore looong beautiful hair and used to have really long hair. But yeah after some mental breakdowns and an addiction to bleaching and dying my hair it all got pretty messed up haha! But now one year after not dying it (and developing a really bad bleach allergy) my hair is finally growing again!

Do you guys love long hair too? How long is it? Whats your goal?
(my goal for now is hip long hair)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Leila

posted

Haha that's good and seems like a good lenght to have, I wonder when it will be too much for you (or for me I dont know my limits yet)

Report Reply

Reply by ⁶⁶⁶ sie ʚ♡︎ɞ

posted

mines like 33 in

Report Reply

Reply by lawrencebros

posted

An incomprehensible discussion is worth comment. I see that you should reasonable more on this point, it probably will not be a controlled without issue yet in general people don't look at these issues. To the excursion ahead! Genuinely marvelous!! the lawrence brothers

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

I love barbie games, but I liked papa's games better of course.

Report Reply

Reply by tim david

posted

where magic meets elegance! With their flowing locks and ethereal charm, these enchanting beings captivate hearts and inspire dreams. Each strand of their hair seems to whisper secrets of ancient forests and mystical realms. With their grace and beauty, Long Hair Fairies weave tales of wonder, inviting us to believe in the magic that surrounds us. Embrace the whimsy and let the Long Hair Fairies whisk you away on a journey beyond imagination! nyc construction

Report Reply

Reply by tim david

posted

Long Hair Fairies embody the essence of timeless allure and ethereal grace. With their cascading tresses that glisten like strands of stardust, they dance among moonbeams and weave dreams into reality. Their enchanting presence whispers of ancient wisdom and the untamed beauty of nature. Long Hair Fairies remind us to embrace our inner magic and cherish the enchantment that surrounds us in every moment. Let their presence fill your heart with wonder and ignite your imagination to soar to new heights. Paystack payments

Report Reply