« Parties and Nightlife Forum

I Need help to get into the party/wild/night life.

Posted by Em

posted

Forum: Parties and Nightlife

I feel like I am wasting my youth, soon ill be too old to be able to do dumb shit and have those "young wild adventure stories" and ll also have to focus on jobs and education

I wanna do something Fun and exciting!!! something I can laugh and relish about with my friends or company.

as you can probably tell already I am young I am still in high school.

and I live in Dublin, in my school there's a bunch of smokers ( I mean  kids who take LSD ,weed , ecstasy, alcohol and people who sell them I believe)

and my friend always comes back to school with a fresh crazy story from the weekend of the last time he was in the city high and he always has the biggest smile when talking about it and has become much more popular since smoking. honestly I am kinda jealous.

and I know an easy way into this type of life is yk drugs and alcohol, but I don't EVER want to do drugs or alcohol, at least till I am at least 25, i don't mind if anyone else dose it but at the same time I won't encourage it , but if my friend is already into it ,ill be fine getting him some drugs as a present or something.

I can have fun without that stuff right? I find great joy from simple things tbh

but when I tell my friends who are into it that I don't want to they seem almost disappointed.

I wanna go to a crazy party, go explore an abandoned building, or get into a stupid fight.

but I am not a roadman, person who dose or sell drugs , or someone who gossips and gets connections

and I don't wanna be 

so what do you guys suggest ?

should I just cut my luck here, stop being delusional and stay in my place as the weird ,unfunny, dumb boring girl and just focus on my education.

or is there something I can do to get me into 'that group' or 'that party' and actually have my self some memorable fun

honestly give me some tips or anything because this has been on my mind for while.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Zombie_Cow

posted

I used to be the same as you tbh. I was a shy girl with little to no friends.I hated drinking, used to say I can have fun without it, but i realised all my friends were going out and partying, enjoing life and I wanted that. I also wanted to have crazy stories to tell. So natually I became a Yes woman or whatever its called. Basically I said "yes" to everything and anything. "Wanna go out?" "Yes" "Wanna skip class to smoke pot?" "Count me in" "Wanna take tequilla shots until we blackout?" "Hell mf yes". 

And tbh with you I have absolutely no regrets. I also made much more friends that way and Im sure if I wasnt out partying I couldnt make friends bc im shy af. Overall my life just got better.

Im not saying you should go drinking if you dont want to, Im just saying from experience thats what got me that life I always wanted. 

Also a tip: you should know boundaries. I said yes to everything but I know where to draw the line yk. I would never do like hard drugs and other stuff if i wasnt 100% sure.

Report Reply