« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

What are 3 Goals you wish to complete by the end of 2022?

We all have goals, wishes, aspirations - things we wish to accomplish by a certain time. There are two types of goals: long term goals and short term goals. In the term of long term goals, we normally set these out for 2 to 5 to 10 or more years. The goals I’d like to focus on in this forum is Short Term Goals.Β 

Short term goals are short time goals - goals you wish to accomplish within a few months, days or within the year. Now, I must stress that these goals must be accomplished easily or even logically. These things could be: Buy a new car, Reorganize my room, or get that promotion. These are all goals that can be accomplished with the year, a few months, or even a few days. They are goals you know you can accomplish.Β 

Why is this important you might ask? Because short term goals help us gain the courage and the strength to accomplish our long term goals. We all know that feeling of accomplishment - it’s a great feeling! So as you work toward your long term goals, work on your short term goals that can carry you to success :)Β 

What i would like all of you to do is to comment below and tell me what your three short term goals are, when you expect to complete them, and why it’s so important to you! I’d love to know!

Cheers! XxΒ 

Report Topic

0 Replies