« Games Forum

Ratchet and Clank: a Crack in Time - All Gold bolts issue [closed]

Posted by sumi

posted
updated

Forum: Games

Hi, I'm sumi and I'm currently attempting to get the platinum trophy for the PS3 game Ratchet and Clank: a Crack in Time. My challenge-mode run is basically complete. I've already beat the main campaign, collected all 40 Zoni, and explored the Insomniac Museum, but I still need to collect all the gold bolts (and level up my weapons all to Lv.5.)

I've been having issues with a specific gold bolt on the level Tombli Outpost on planet Zanifar. The bolt appears to be in the lower right hand corner of the map when I open the in-game map, but I can't seem to find any way of reaching it. I have tried to use my maximum Hoverboots speed and glide to reach the out-of-bounds area, but had no luck.

I'd rather not go to a Youtube tutorial, as I try to keep my Google usage to a minimum.

Any help or advice is welcome, as well as general discussion of Ratchet and Clank: a Crack in Time. I'd ask to keep off-topic to a minimum, for posterity's sake to make this guide a resource to anyone else who has this issue!

If you wanna chat about Ratchet and Clank or anything else for that matter, feel free to check out my blog post! (CLICK HERE)

nvm i figured it out. PLAINUM BABY YA !@!!

Report Topic

0 Replies