« Pets and Animals Forum

DOGS DOGS DOGS

Posted by k

posted

Forum: Pets and Animals

please talk to me about anything dog related. dogs are my special interest and have been since i was 4. 

to start off a conversation, what is your favorite dog breed(s)? my favorites are: japanese akita, greyhound, doberman, beauceron, english cocker spaniel, great dane, and german shepherd.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 333H3llBl4ckC4t666

posted
updated

🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸

I'm more of a smaller dog person, but I do appreciate some bigger breeds, 

like Gaint danes, Bernese Mountain dogs, Old English Sheepdogs, Afghan Hounds, Germen Shorthaired Pointers, Tibetan Mastiffs, Weimaraner's, boxers, Great Pyrenees's, Whippets, Germain shepherds that are white or black, Belgian Sheepdog and Tervuren, Borzois, Bedlington terriers, basenjis, and some hairless dogs.

Smaller dog breeds I like are: Chinese Crested dogs both fluffy and hairless, more fluffy chihuahuas, dachshunds both fluffy and non fluffy even smaller ones, Papillon's, Italian Greyhounds, Beagles, and Cocker Spaniels.

I also love most Spitz, shepherds kinda, Terriers (mostly small but still,) poodles, Schnauzers, toy breeds, hairless breeds, long haired breeds, fluffy faced breeds, long nosed breeds.

Honestly more of a cat and smaller animal person kinda, but I still appreciate some dogs big or small. :3

🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸

Report Reply

Reply by xXKingOpossumXx

posted
updated

I grew up with a German Shepard/Border Collie mix growing up, and a mutt about the same size so I always have a soft spot for dogs like them :]

Currently, my parents have a cocker spaniel/beagle cross and she is just the sweetest thing. Her name is Dante (my idea!) after the Italian poet. I only get to see her when I'm visiting my parents since I've moved out for university.

Attached a picture of her with the ugly little pumpkin plush I got her. She loves that thing  vvv

Report Reply