« Back to the divination & magick Forum

Oh, The Feels!

I’m sure it’s a given but, who here is an Empath? What are some ways to protect yourself from other peoples or places energy?   

I wear a Black Tourmaline all the time as a necklace. I feel a little energy shift going from negative to positive instantaneously. And I try to ground my energy as much as I can. But, I’m wanting to raise my vibration at the same time.  Very strange if you ask me.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jacqueline Michelle

posted
updated

Ok the thing to do is very simple but very powerful and do not recommend doing it unless you are ready for all of your power at once. This mean all of your power both negative and positive. If you don’t think you cant keep the two separated then I do not recommend doing so. But light a spirit candle and call back your power from every space time dimension and being past present and future. But as I said it is a very strong energy and power that as a beginner should not be practiced because it can get dangerous at times. You have to be able to sort the light from the dark powers the bad from the good and know how to control it.

Report Reply