« Back to the 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’π’š 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 {𝑻𝑺𝑳} π‘Όπ’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’•π’š Forum

i am going to take over the school

i am SICK and TIRED of how this establishment has been treating us!!! i am going to beat up the principal (emi) and become the NEW leader who will make The Silly Losers (TSL) University into a real and RESPECTABLE establishment!Β 

for so long we have had to endure these conditions of an institution with NO respect for it's subjects! Us TSL students have been silenced for far too long and i hope you all are with me on this cause!!! the days of tyranny and censorship are counting down and soon the principal's powers will be CEASED! join me my silly losers, it is time for us to bring glory to the TSL University!!

Terv. Mathew Meow :3Β 

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pot

posted

ALL HAIL THE KING

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

EXCUSE ME?!?!??! FIRST OIF ALL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ITS MANDATORY SELF ISALATION TIME NO ONE IS SUPPOST TO LEAVE THEIR DORMS AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! YOU ARE BREAKING MY RULES AND THAT IS UN ACCEPTABLE!!! YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED FOIR A SCHOLARSHIP HERE??? AND YOU COME HERE JUST TO REBLE LIKE THIS?!?!? YOU FUCKING LITTLE RASCAL IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU FAIL ALL OF YOUR CLASSES oh and also wdymm im so supportive and inclusive and progressive #slay how could you accuse me like this???

- Regards: The Principal (Emi)

Report Reply

Reply by Pot

posted

Principal Emi once called me a dimwit and smashed my face into a wall 'cause I asked her to help me tie my shoes :(

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

you deserved it stop being a BETA MALE

Report Reply

Reply by Pot

posted

Reply by m4th3w_my3rz

posted
updated

(this message is a reply to emi only)
you are the WORST principal i am going to BEAT YOU UP WITH A GODDAMN VACCUUM CLEANER AND STUFF YOU IN THE SCHOOL MASCOT FURSUIT, BITCH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU GET SPRINGLOCKEDΒ 

AND FUCK YOU FOR BULLYING POTTU, WE ALL KNOW HE'S VERY INSECURE ABOUT BEING A BETA MALE!!!!!!!

yst. Mathew Mew

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

Reply by Emis

posted

NO...Look at you, Look at the NASTY THINGS YOU HAVE BECOME! LOOK AT HOW SMALL YOU ARE! How WORTHLESS you are. You are WRECHED ROTTEN LITTLE BEASTS!! I MADE YOU!!!

Report Reply

Reply by m4th3w_my3rz

posted

stfu minor.

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by m4th3w_my3rz

posted