« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

i'm sharing this creepy yet cool stuff i experienced.

I got to share this crazy lucid dreaming experience.Β 

I was with strangers in that moment and out of curiosity I yelled, "I'm dreaming." Then girl I was with said, "You shouldn't have said that," while grinning at me, then the bright atmosphere turned dark, her eyes became red, and she formed into a black creepy creature. β€” I'm glad I quickly woke up.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RenaWishesToBe

posted

Omg that’s so cool. How did you lucid dream? Did it just happen or did you do things before bed?Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Eider

posted

I'm sorry if my English is bad, it's not the language I speak.

I once had a lucid dream.

I dreamed that I had arrived late to school, too late. I really didn't know why and it seemed too strange to me since I normally arrive very early. There was a classmate next to me trying to calm me down and tell me that it happens to all of us and so on. At that moment I tried to call my mom to ask her about what happened and somehow I thought "this must be a dream." I looked back at my partner's face and it was a little deformed, just a little. It wasn't anything really creepy.

When I finished analyzing the fact that I was in a dream, I entered my classroom and tried to float and I succeeded. For some reason there were clouds near the third floor of the school and people sat there to rest. I don't remember exactly what else I did, I just remember that I managed to fly.

What stands out most about all this is that on many occasions I thought "this is a dream" or something like "this dream is very good" and the faces of my companions were moderately deformed.

I never said out loud the fact that I was in a dream, but it was strange and funny at the same time.

I am a person who dreams a lot and I have very moving or really scary dreams. That was the only time I managed to realize that I was inside one.

Report Reply