« Back to the Makeup & Skincare enthusiasts♡ Forum

What’s your favorite Lip gloss/lip oil? 💄

Posted by Maybelle

posted
updated

Forum: Makeup & Skincare enthusiasts♡ Group

Hi!! Lip gloss/lip oil is arguably the most popular lip product this year right? They’re so many brand to choose from but what’s your most favorite lip gloss/lip oil of 2023? :D

I will go first, my favorite lip gloss will have to be the Clarins Lip comfort oil. This one is so moisturizing and smells like candy/berries. I’ve tried other gloss/oil and they tend to leave a white ring/lines(?) after an hour, but this one doesn’t do that and when they do it’s very little or not noticeable at all :D I’ve tried the viral Dior lip oil but I prefer this one more, I feel that the Dior one is a little sticky and also minty(?!)  but oh well it depends on everyone’s preference, some might like it but it’s just not my cup of tea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

And also…

Have a great day guys , send virtual hugs :D

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nadin

posted
updated

One of my top fav is prob the Peripera gloss !! Mine is in the shade 05 (its a really pretty mauve colour) and im in love with it!! Im halfway done w the gloss lololol, and i really want to try that gloss and the new romand gloss aaaaa ><

Report Reply

Reply by Maybelle

posted

Omg yes yes!! The new romand lip gloss looks so good. I’ve always wanted to try the peripera one, is it good? :D I’ve seen a lot of people use it :P

Report Reply

Reply by Luxxxbruh

posted

O M G the Take me back roller gloss of Beauty Creations in color strawberry is incredibly good, it's really soft and nice, also from the same line the watermelon one is AMAZING and i always use it over a Watermelon flavored lip smaker for a plus :DDD

Report Reply