« Games Forum

Any games you wanna chat about?

Posted by Doctor Goole

posted

Forum: Games

I need game recs so if anyone has any that helps, or if you just wanna talk about something ya super into at the moment :D

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Zach

posted

I recommend the mother series!!! Mother 1 is eh but it was a famicon game you can only ask for so much. But mother 2 and 3 are works of art.

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

Sounds great! I'll absolutely give em a go :3

Report Reply

Reply by ❀lionel❀

posted

I just started exploring the world of Zelda rom hacks. I'm playing through the second demo for Zelda Indigo and it’s absolutely incredible. Really loving it so far. The creator is really putting a lot of work into building solid lore and creating a believable world. The new enemies, character models, textures, and music all feel so authentic and well crafted. I can't wait to see how the final release turns out. 

Report Reply

Reply by Biologica

posted

so there's this game called grim's hollow, as far as i remeber it's free and has great art and a beautiful story with a turn based fighting system !!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

I'll absolutely have a look at Zelda and as for Grims Hollow I've played that one! The art is so pretty and the style is everything :D

Report Reply

Reply by Minidroit

posted

I second the MOTHER series praise, great game series. You should check out Ib & Ann on Steam (RPGMaker horror games). Ib isn’t free but it rocks & Ann is pretty good.

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

Oooooh they sound great :O 

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

Oooooh they sound great :O 

Report Reply

Reply by Chi ✽ ໋ 。

posted

a bit late to the party but i went into this year with a huge undertale and deltarune obsession... no wonder it's been going viral like crazy for years ૮₍ ˃̵ ₃˂̵₎ა

Report Reply

Reply by yeahdontmessageme

posted
updated

If you haven't heard of Rimworld you should check it out. Little pricy but the game was made by a small team. Really unique. Heavily inspired by Dwarf Fortress.

Report Reply

Reply by Doctor Goole

posted

Sounds great :D

Report Reply