« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

what online website makers do you recommend?

I kind of want to make a 2000s windows 7 + 2016 nyan cat styled site for my main OC (original character)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Zach

posted

Neocities is a good place to start for hosting if thats what you mean. But I dont recommend using a website maker like wix or any of that, theyre limiting and cost money. Learning HTML, while daunting, really isnt that hard at all! Im 13 and not the brightest but i still have a good enough grip on html to make my own website, really recommend you just learn html!

Report Reply

Reply by malice

posted

honestly the best thing you can do, especially for the style you want, is to learn HTML/CSS. it's kinda easier than it seems to be, for me personally i figured out the basics in about 3 days. here are the tutorials i used, they're super straightforward and have practice areas where you can play around with the code :3 HTML tutorial  CSS tutorial

Report Reply

Reply by V4an1shed

posted

Infinityfree.net. You can use an HTML styler online. Check out my website, it’s hosted on infinityfree, randomtsf.42web.io simple websites are simple to make so don’t worry about how difficult it is. [infinityfree is free btw]

Report Reply