« Life Forum

LGBT/NEW FRIENDS

hey everyone ☮️ Just starting a forum to find friends & stufff! Add me & msg me!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by williambuttler441

posted

When Taco Bell first opened its doors in 1970, it had 325 locations. In 1978, PepsiCo acquired Taco Bell from Glenn Bell, and the company continues to run it now.

TellTheBell.com

Report Reply

Reply by williambuttler441

posted

Glenn Bell is the founder of Taco Bell. In 1946, at the tender age of 23, he opened a hot dog business that he dubbed Bell's Drive. After that, he oversaw a number of eateries until opening the first Taco Bell in California in 1962.

Tellthebell.com

Report Reply

Reply by Harshat Metha

posted

Thank you for sharing this wonderful post.I appreciate your hardwork to make this post.

Niva Followers

Report Reply

Reply by stevenasher897

posted

Completing this survey offers you a significant benefit. You can voice your opinions to the corporation regarding different areas and services. You will have a voice and the opportunity to express your true feelings to them, regardless of the outcome. 

ChurchsChickenfeedback.com

Report Reply

Reply by michaelchristopher154378

posted

Thus, in order to receive your thrilling benefits as a regular and devoted client, all you have to do is take part in and complete the Stop and Shop Feedback Survey.

Talktostopandshop

Report Reply

Reply by Rek’Zi( ̄▽ ̄)

posted

Yooo, my names Rek’Zi or Rex, im 17 and i’m a lesbian relationship, well we’re both genderless and figuring it out and i could use some help but anyways i guess what i’m here to say is i’m gay and looking for friends whooo won’t be like “do u like me” because i’m gay!( ̄▽ ̄). lol idk i have social anxiety and get weird srry!

Report Reply

Reply by Genegomez955

posted

Almost all food things are available in the supermarket, from cakes and veggies to meat and milk.

TalkToStopAndShop.com

Report Reply

Reply by CROWN

posted

Reply by xoxspacekittenxox

posted

i gotchu boo

Report Reply