« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

Thank You for 600+ Followers on My Twitter

Look at the number of my followers on Twitter, more than 600 followers. Throughout this year it has only been around 600 and rarely goes up. Ahahaha, I'm also rarely active on Twitter this year. 

I have turned on the professional mode a few days ago, I've been trying to apply for a long time but I always couldn't and now I can. I will not subscribe to the premium version of Twitter, it's weird. 

I still call it Twitter instead of X. Elon Musk sucks, he has ruined Twitter, I don't like it. Just hope that he will leave Twitter later. Bring back the blue bird of Twitter! 

This screenshot was taken from Samsung Galaxy A10s on 24 December, 2023.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Nicole Neumann

posted

Congratulations on activating Professional Mode on Twitter! It's always nice to discover new features and interactions. While your follower count may fluctuate, it's important to focus on the quality of engagement, not just the numbers.

Speaking of managing your Twitter account, have you ever thought about using tools like Tweet Remover? It offers features like auto delete tweets, which can be incredibly useful for keeping your feed clean and organized, especially if you're not always active on the platform. Just a quick suggestion to make your Twitter experience easier!

Report Reply