« Romance and Relationships Forum

Cmon, tell me your love story

I want to cry, feel lonely and think why I don't have a relationship, so cmon, tell me your love story with your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by P#ppymutt:3

posted

I guess this is going to be pretty long and I guess I’m also kind of desperate currently as well. I’m not in the best mental state. I haven’t been for a long time after everything happened in 2021 to/2022 but I guess here it is less of a love story n just a story bit yeah so I guess it starts back in maybe fifth grade I think I was around 11 or 10 I don’t know it’s been about five or six years since then because I’m 15 now but it was when I met her the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I didn’t know I was a fag at that point so I didn’t think much of it however, we quickly developed a friendship and I followed her around like a dog no one really liked her even though I never really know why she was extremely sweet even though she did have a lot of s/h problems, but I never minded I was kind of in the same situation as her crappy mother emotionally neglectful household ps I guess to describe what she looks like now is I guess a mix of Cyber Y2K and a bit of smoker mum she always had this gorgeous black hair and these eyebags that I loved I don’t know I always had a big thing for eyebags. I was thought they made a person look like a tired but in this almost scary way which was another big thing. I always found attractive about her, but when we first met, I guess she was more Emo then anything.

But anyway, our relationship kept growing throughout primary school and then I realised that I was the way I am but I guess not in the cringe 2020 sense idk but after that kind of time skipping, she left primary school and threw out my last year, I spent the entire time waiting for her. No contact no nothing it was also just because I didn’t have anything to text her on but I always hang on I didn’t have anything at the time so I was kind of desperate and I grew this almost unhealthy obsession not in the creepy way, but she was the only comfort figure in my life. Eventually, I did manage to get back in contact with her, and I was pretty cringe at that time but everyone was back in 2020 we talked a lot like 

every night I was a little bit too clingy though, which I can even see now I was honestly an annoying little mutt but besides that we had a bit of a falling out because of how she was treating me I guess it was payback for what happened in primary school when she used to s/h right in front of me I just didn’t know how to cope with it. I didn’t really do anything too bad though. I still feel shitty to this day but when you hear about all the stuff she did in the future to me it changes the perspective but anyway we got out of contact again for awhile and I still thought about her nearly every day. I think it was a trauma bond at that point I was being yelled out quite a bit that and slapped but it almost feels like a blur anyway then we got back in contact around 2021 we were still just friends at this point, but she 

obviously knew I had feelings for her a lot was going on in her life a lot more than I know and then found out in the future she had a very tricky childhood. Mostly with people doing some very disgusting unconsensual stuff to her when I first found out how young she was when it happened I wanted to scream. I felt so terrible that I never knew I had known about her mother and a lot of other stuff, but we just so close because of how disgusting life had treated the both of us I remember her calling me up at midnight after a situation had happened. Some creep did some weird shit to her and she was worried she was pregnant. I remember her sobbing to me I just wanted to hold her and take care of her she didn’t deserve that hell but we grew closer and then one day she finally asked me out However there was a catch. Which I wasn’t too happy about but I agreed with it because I never really thought he would be much of a problem It was that she wanted to be in an open relationship, and I respect that I just wanted her to be happy, even if it made me kind of uncomfortable she meant the world to me however, I would later on find that the guy she was dating was a total creep and he currently has six victims. One of them being me and her his name is Tyler Eggleton, which I’m not afraid to write I’m possibly going to court about it this year actually

However, it was okay at first I was still pretty jealous but we were going decent however she started getting a bit more controlling and aggressive which made sense with everything that was happening that I didn’t really understand because I was so young I was only 13 at the time and she did some pretty gross things to me, because of what he was doing to her under my nose I don’t know if I should really go into depth about it but because of the things she did, and all of the stuff that happened to me, I now suffer from Stockholm syndrome and have some pretty bad attractions to abuse thanks to the aftermath it’s not really her fault though I blamed her for a really long time and after everything happened I got out of contact with her again, but I never stopped thinking about her or loving her even if she hurt me more than anyone she was also the only person who would ever really made me feel cared about but I guess back to current time.

She’s with a new guy I kind of hate him he’s not bad he’s actually really good. She was telling me about how nice the Valentine’s Day they had together was today I like it when she’s happy about stuff even if it hurts me but I could honestly live the rest of my life, just watching her be happy Im messed up from all the stuff that’s happened to me and if there’s one thing I can do at least right for once I want it to be making sure the rest of her life goes decent I know this whole thing was kind of vague, but I don’t know. She knows I still like her to this very day and sometimes she even teases me about it and she still even gives me her T-shirts as a sort of comfort thing because she knows how nervous I get, and because of the household I’m still living in it always eases my mind just to smell her perfume and how much it reminds me of her warm comforting embrace taking me away from the yelling the sound of my name echoing throughout the house after I made a mistake the thought of seeing her making it worth every second of pain I don’t know I sound stupid when I say that maybe it’s like a forbidden toxic yuri type thing

Report Reply