« Friends Forum

Nostalgic memories

Posted by ♡Nuhc0Le♡

posted

Forum: Friends

Who had myspace back in the early 2000's??? I miss it sooooo much!!! This spacehey is cool, but I cannot believe we traded myspace for facebook :((((((

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by x_____x

posted

omg i wish i did but i was literally a fetus back then... im 20 now! i wish i experienced myspace back then it seemed soo fun.. spacehey feels very similar but clearly nowhere near as popular as myspace was back in the day.. i wanna experience that so bad :( i love the vibe of myspace

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Nuhc0Le♡

posted

Aww man :(  ! MySpace back then was just amazing, the whole early 2000s was different !!! but the Y2K vibes are coming back ! At least you’ll get to experience some of it :))) 

Report Reply

Reply by x_____x

posted

yesss i'm loving the resurgence of the 2000s! i got to experience some of the mid/late 2000s but as a kid :P if i was the age i am now back then i feel like i would've ran my myspace page like the navy! i have no idea why social media platforms like this don't exist now, it's so fun decorating your profile, adding the music & everything & connecting with people in a more organic way

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Nuhc0Le♡

posted

I was in my middle school days / highschool  I only got to enjoy a short period of it :( Once Facebook came everybody switched. I really wish MySpace could make a comeback & even AOL messenger lol.  I just want to rewind time and relive everything

Report Reply

Reply by x_____x

posted

same i hope myspace makes a comeback too! and ngl aol messenger sounds fun i'd love to experience something like that!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Nuhc0Le♡

posted

Hopefully they come back so u can experience it !!! 

Report Reply