« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Finding parties/raves

Haii i'm a bit embarrassed to post this but i desperately want to start going to more parties and raves and the such but i have like no idea how to find them

I reasoned at least someone on here could give me some tips ^^

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by M

posted

fr, i hope someone has answers. The only one I can find is at a convention once a year. Not enough

Report Reply

Reply by PavlovsDog

posted

Depends on ur location. Some places have facebook groups and stuff, some raves posts stickers and stuff in bars. Networking is good if u wanna find the underground stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by huntinqforsport

posted

i would check if any music venues near you have rave nights!! most small-mid size venues host at least a dj night fairly often. if you're near a college town that might also be a good place to look. as a student i've gone to a few basement rave parties, but there is also a venue near me that has frequent rave-like events catered towards non-students

Report Reply

Reply by brun4c0

posted

same, and it´s even harder when you live in a town<<<

anyone from uruguay who can guide me through the raveing world???

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Eventbrite, google events, facebook groups, flyers posted around town, record stores, local newsletters, etc

Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

Follow local artists that DJ/perform at raves. Join local rave-culture groups (i.e. i found lots of raves through a local psytrance group on Facebook.) Follow those who go to raves locally on Instagram or wherever they post. A lot of raves, at least the legit ones, will be through word of mouth in these small groups. Also befriend those in the circle (as in, the ones running these things.) Which one of these works best probably depends on your location, but these are a good way to start. 

Report Reply