« Food and Restaurants Forum

What Does Duck Meat Taste Like?

Guys, what does duck meat taste like? Does it taste the same as chicken? They're both birds.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Maybelle

posted

Personally, they’re so damn dry and taste like rubber, I used to eat them a lot as a child and I gaslighted myself that they were good. Just eat chicken guys T_T chicken are juicy, tender, and scrumptious, stay away from the thought of eating duck meat, let them swim in the river and bite bypasser. But I heard they taste good if they’re from fancy restaurant or smth but anyway just eat chicken 

Report Reply

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted

Chicken is still the best

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

like chicken but more dry ngl

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

gamier, oilier, and darker than chicken

Report Reply

Reply by Awaid1958

posted

@geometry dash lite Duck meat has a distinct flavor that sets it apart from chicken. While both are poultry, they do have differences in taste. Duck meat is known for its rich, gamey flavor. It has a pronounced savory taste with a hint of sweetness. The flavor can vary depending on the type of duck and its diet. In comparison, chicken meat has a milder and more neutral taste. It is often described as being lighter and more delicate in flavor. Chicken meat tends to be more subtle, allowing it to absorb the flavors of seasonings and marinades more easily.

Report Reply

Reply by Sofia Rina

posted

Ah, it's more sweet

Report Reply