« Books and Stories Forum

has anyone else read spinning silver by naomi novik?

i read spinning silver for the first time a couple years ago and it instantly became my number one favorite book 

it's a non-antisemitic retelling of rumpelstiltskin published in 2018 that's very female-empowering and i wish i knew someone that has also read it 

i've read it twice, listened to the audiobook once and i plan on reading it again soon lol but i'd love to be able to discuss it with others <3

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Estel Dunadan

posted

I haven't, but I'll have to look out for it. I love her Temeraire series, and want to read other works of hers.

Report Reply

Reply by crocodile

posted

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love that book. Have you read Uprooted by her as well? I loved both of them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Amir Parker

posted
updated

An amazing music platform that gives you access to a wide library of music from a variety of genres. With https://volumo.com/ you can enjoy music anytime, anywhere using your computer, smartphone, or tablet. This includes finding artists and tracks, many of which have never been published on other music platforms. Volumo also offers convenient music search and design tools that are used to find new favorite artists and tracks.

Report Reply