« Food and Restaurants Forum

Who else still thinks the death of iPod was a general downgrade for humanity as a whole? (

It's 2023 and I'm dreading the day my last working Shuffle dies on me. There is NOTHING on the market like it. At all. There are good MP3 players but nothing with the 100% audio-based interface. I mostly listen to music on the go and after using the audio interface for years, needing to look at a screen legitimately feels like an unnecessary safety risk. Why? Just why was this godsend feature never replicated? Has the technology been completely lost to time or something?

The last time I tried to modernize (using one of those kid computers with internet, "smartphone" or whatever they're called) I got into a car wreck over trying to hit the Skip Ad button. Even if that hadn't happened I would've ended up throwing that piece of garbage out the window anyway. How am I supposed to listen to music with ads thrown in between every song...? Who thought this was an acceptable thing to do? How is this the modern tech meta for young people I'll never understand.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by caneandtie

posted

this is peak food and restaurant discussion

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

The iphone5c honestly taste better than the ipod tbh. The circuit boards are crunchier on the newer models

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

agree but wrong forum buddy

Report Reply