« Games Forum

advices for emulator games??

Posted by N1TR0

posted
updated

Forum: Games

could you guys advice me some cool games that I can play on mobile on an emulator? every game from any emulator is ok, from Nintendo 64 to GameCube to whatever emulator works on mobile, as long as the games work and don't lag. I don't need a website for the roms because I already have one I've been using for years :)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jordan :P

posted

If you're a fan of the 2D Pokémon games I recommend checking out some of the modded fan games. They can have different storylines or include later generations of Pokémon and moves added into earlier games.

Report Reply

Reply by N1TR0

posted

thank you very much, but I don't really like Pokémon, if they're just 2D indie games that have nothing to do with Pokémon tho I will check them out

Report Reply

Reply by markds

posted

Are you an iPhone or Android user? If you're an android user, give citra a try! I think the 3DS has a cool selection of games even from my experience. I've enjoyed the majority of mario titles and also tomodachi life. I'm not too into the indie side of games however if that was what you were looking for  

Report Reply

Reply by N1TR0

posted

thanks!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by lusiano proo 2011

posted

any gameboy (original, color and advance) and ds game

Report Reply

Reply by swaghaver

posted

i don't know what emulators are available on apple but the ones i use that are also available on android are ppsspp, vita3k, duckstation (ps1). 

psp games i recommend -

• hatsune miku: project diva 2nd (rhythm game with vocaloid songs)
  • persona 3 portable (half visual novel half dungeon crawling jrpg. story is super good), 
  • persona 2 innocent sin (older style rpg. battle mechanics can be hit or miss, but it's one of my favorite games of all time. not connected to other games in the series, except that it's the first half of a duology, second half is persona 2 eternal punishment (but that one needs an english patch))

i haven't played a lot of ps1 or vita games but there's a lot of good titles on em if you look enough lol. the psp and vita have a lot of visual novels so if that's your thing you could look into that.

Report Reply